The value of an MBA is determined by much more than just academics; student activities and networking are a key part of the Foster experience. Clubs, guest speaker events, and alumni events are just a few of the great ways to explore new careers, make friends, and learn about leadership opportunities. Contact your VP of Membership, Colin Parker at email@example.com to join today!
What does the Evening MBAA do for you?
- Facilitates club events such as: The Huddle UW football tailgates, a trip to Wall Street in NYC with the Finance Club, and a trip to Silicon Valley with the Business Technology Club
- Organizes networking nights with alumni and professionals
- Hosts charity events like the Foster Fun Run 5K and C4C Silent Auction and Gala
- Plans social events like quarterly On-Campus Happy Hours, the Frosters Winter Formal and the epic Fosters party to celebrate the end of the year
- Bolsters teacher/student relations
- And much more!
MBAA Membership Benefits:
|ANNUAL EVENTS||MBAA MEMBER COST||NON-MEMBER COST||SAVINGS!|
|Summer Mariners Game||Free||$12||$12|
|8 TG Events A Year||Free||$80||$80|
|Winter Ball (Frosters)||Free||$25||$25|
|End Of Year Party (Fosters)||Free||$25||$25|
|Foster Business Cards (1st year only)||Free||$10||$10|