The value of an MBA is determined by much more than just academics. Student activities and networking are a key part of the Foster experience. Clubs, guest speaker events, and alumni events are just a few of the great ways to explore new careers, make friends, and learn about leadership opportunities. Contact your VP of Membership, Colin Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org to join today!
What does the Evening MBAA do for you?
- Facilitates club events such as The Huddle tailgates at UW football games, Trip to Wall Street in NYC with the Finance Club, and Trip to Silicon Valley with the Business Technology Club
- Organizes networking nights with alumni and professionals
- Hosts charity events like the Foster Fun Run 5K and C4C Silent Auction and Gala
- Plan social events like on-campus Happy Hours, the Frosters Winter Formal and the epic Fosters party to celebrate the end of the year
- Bolsters teacher/student relations
- And much more!
MBAA Membership Benefits:
|ANNUAL EVENTS||MBAA MEMBER COST||NON-MEMBER COST||SAVINGS!|
|Summer Mariners Game||Free||$12||$12|
|8 TG Events A Year||Free||$80||$80|
|Winter Ball (Frosters)||Free||$25||$25|
|End Of Year Party (Fosters)||Free||$25||$25|
|Foster Business Cards (1st year only)||Free||$10||$10|