‘Huddles’ are Foster’s UW Husky Football tailgates and are a great way to connect with Foster MBAs from other classes, the Full-time program and alumni! Held 3 hours prior to games in the parking lot of Husky Stadium, they are open to all MBA students, Blue Dots and friends (human and four-legged!). Each tailgate is $20/ per, or you can buy a season pass for $80. Admission includes unlimited beer and food and proceeds benefit our C4C charity fundraising. Tickets and memberships available here.
2016 Huddle dates:
- September 3rd, 8am vs. Rutgers – Labor Day Breakfast Bash – Free Admission for First Years!
- September 10th, 11am vs. Idaho – The Brunch Special – Free Admission for First Years!
- September 17th, 2pm vs. Portland State – Outdoor & Sports Industry (OSIC) & Diversity in Business Tailgate
- September 30th (Fri), 3pm vs. Stanford – Alumni Tailgate- Free Admission for current Foster MBAs!
- October 8th (time TBD), @ Oregon – Foodies Watch Party (location TBD)
- October 22nd (time TBD) vs. Oregon State – Real Estate Tailgate
- November 12th (time TBD) vs. USC – Challenge 4 Charity (C4C) & Veterans Tailgate
- November 19th (time TBD) vs. Arizona State – Consulting Society Tailgate